Scribble! Scribble!

Great game.

Woo, i got level 4 :D Love the game.

Hoppity Hop 6 Hoppity Hop 6

Loved it!

W00t, the comelian music :D i cant spell to well, but hey. I loved this, its so damn addictive! and its been a long time waiting :P Lovely concept, and features, original style, songs were great, apart form the last one, didn't like that so much, violence i put as a 2 because he gets only burnt :P humor is an 8 because i laughed when i played it, dont know why o.0 And an overall of 10 just explains itself :D:D

Well done guys! 10/10, 5/5

FairPlay responds:

Thanks a lot for your review ! We greatly appreciate it ! Have a nice day and we're glad to see you had fun playing it !

Sky High 2 Sky High 2

Not bad...

...but it could be ALOT better. A few pointers:

1) Find the actionscript to make the mace swing side-to-side, unless you meant for it to stay to one side.

2) Have levels. I went on for quite a while, and it didnt end. Its alright without them, but would have been alot better with them.

3) Add Sound! Even if its just a looped recordidng of wind. Music wouldn't be bad either. (you might want to put a 'mute' button in the corner, if poeple want to listen to their own music)

4) Perhaps have a high score sheet or something similar.

5) MAKE A REPLAY BUTTON!!

As for what it is now, you made a good game. The concept is simple, but fun and slightly addictive. The graphics are good, and the health bar is nicely done. I gave you an interactivity of 4, because really, all your doing is clicking a mouse, you could use the arrow keys to move it, but oh well. I gave it an overall of 3/5. Well done.

Hoppity Hop 5 : College Hoppity Hop 5 : College

wow that rocked!!!

exelent concept, exelent levels, LOVE the music, brilliant game, well done!

BulletTime BulletTime

wow i loved this game! I got a reflex of 0.061s!!

dude, this game rocks! totaly original (as far as i know) and super addictive. I got a reflex of 0.061s by accident, after i got a penalty! im gonna scrn print it if nobody out there believes me! WOOT WELL DONE MAN!!!

Desktops of the Future! Desktops of the Future!

Thats exelent!!!

That rules. everything is perfect, just, the American flag in this only has 45 stars. anyway, great job!

Hoppity Hop 3 Hoppity Hop 3

erm...

that kinda didn't work, either it's my computer, or the game... from the instructions, and what i could see (a few glitch pictures) i gave you a 2.

FairPlay responds:

I think it's your computer because I asked a lot of people to test it before putting it on NG. Everyone said it was ok.

Create a Guy 1.1 Create a Guy 1.1

good job

good job on this 1. quite addictive. everything overlaps properly (e.g. hands go over the body & objects) well done keep up the good work.

Shinodan360 responds:

omg that was a bitch to get working cause i made the objects last so they wud go at the front, n it was all confuseing lol
thx for teh review